CCA's and Vehicles

CCAs Using Personally-Owned Vehicles (POV) to Perform Work: According to Question 77 of the CCA Questions and Answers (M-01833), CCAs are not eligible for Driveout agreements when using their own Personally-Owned Vehicles while delivering a route. However, it does not mean they should not be compensated at all, PS Form 8048 should be filled out and submitted to the VMF manager once a daily rate is agreed to by both the manager and the CCA.